Welcome to 1099 23rd Street #16, a sprawling top floor loft in Dogpatch with city skyline views and thoughtful updates. This generously sized loft is approximately 1,766 square feet (measured) and over three levels of livable area. The soaring ceilings are double height, accentuated with multiple skylights. Framing a Salesforce Tower and downtown views are expansive windows with custom coverings and providing an abundance of natural light.
Loft #16 offers two bedrooms and two and one-half baths, including an enormous master suite with built-ins and an en-suite bath. The master features an elegant wallpaper installation and a separate door to offer full enclosure. The lofted bedroom also has an en-suite bath with a Carrara marble vanity and in-wall bath fixtures. The one-half bath powder room offers a whimsical wallpaper and modern, clean fixtures.
An updated gas kitchen offers designer cabinetry and single-slab stone counters. A sleek ceramic tile floor completes the room and with an open concept, makes this loft a joy for entertaining. The combined living and dining room has a gas fireplace. The property has hardwood floors in the common areas and tile work in the baths and kitchen. There is a bath on every level for convenience.
1099 23rd Street is a boutique live or work loft building in the popular Dogpatch neighborhood. This intimate building is home to 20 lofts, all of different sizes and varying floor plans. The convenience of this neighborhood is unparalleled with the 280 on-ramp and the 3rd Street rail a few blocks away. Philz Coffee is nextdoor, as is a lushly landscaped dog run. The newly constructed Chase Center is also close by, as are numerous restaurants, bars and destinations.
- 2BD/2.5BA live/work loft in Dogpatch
- Approx. 1,766 sq. ft. per floor plan drafter
- Top floor location in boutique elevator building
- Custom renovated kitchen with designer cabinetry, single slab stone counters and ceramic tiled floor
- Updated baths throughout with a bath on each level for convenience
- Hardwood floor and tile in kitchen/baths
- Double height ceilings accentuated with multiple skylights, oversized designer lighting and custom window coverings
- Huge master suite with custom wallpaper installation, wall of designer built-ins and multiple closets with custom organizers; master suite also features gas fireplace
- Separate entrance on lower level for convenience if using this property in a true live/work fashion
- Numerous seller updates including Rejuvenation lighting, Hand Crafted approx. 22 inch Butte Dome Pendant Lamps, designer wallpaper, closet organizers, custom paint and more.
- Open Floor Plan
- Walk-In Closets
- Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer
- Oversized Windows
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Downtown Views
- Custom lighting
- Fitness Center
- Updated kitchen
- Custom built ins